In 1926, Ives Hall, the original Agricultural Engineering Building at The Ohio State University, Columbus, was designated as ASAE's first engineering landmark in honor of department founder and 18th president of ASAE Fredrick Walter Ives. Frederick W. Ives 1884 - 1924.
Ives Hall was on the corner of Neil and Woodruff Avenues from 1926 - 2002. This display has been constructed with brick from the original structure.
A new plaque was rededicated on November 20, 2003, and is located at the southwest exterior wall of the Agricultural Engineering Building at The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio.